At Paul Financial Consulting we act for and look after the accountancy and development needs of Charity, Voluntary sector and Not-for-profit organisation clients.
Charity and Not-for-profit organisations faces the same challenges to profit making businesses and so to succeed they have to be run and managed as viable business satisfying the needs of all their members and stakeholders.
Our Charity accounts services include:
- Preparing and independently examining the Charity’s accounts to ensure that they comply with best practice (SORP);
- Advising on how best to keep the accounting records of the Charity;
- Secretariat duties and meeting filing requirements of Charity Commission and Companies House;
- Advising on tax efficient fund raising and trading issues;
- Payroll services;
- Registration with Charity Commission.