Landlord Accounts & Taxes
Whether you are an existing landlord or are looking to enter the buy to let market, we are here to provide you with advice on financial and taxation issues affecting residential lettings.
Our services for landlords include:
- Advice on allowable and dis-allowable expenses
- Minimising Capital Gains Tax on a sale of property
- Dealing with HMRC investigations
- Preparation of annual accounts/ income and expenditure statements
- Accounts/income certification for mortgage purposes
- Preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns and company tax returns as required
In addition to looking after the needs of Landlords, we also look after residential letting agents.
If you are an individual and have a property that you rent out, you are liable to file self-assessment tax return at the end of each financial year. We can assist you to prepare your rental income accounts and submit on your behalf.
Although we’re based in Lewisham, we can handle accounts for any letting agency or properties throughout the UK. Contact us today and see how we can help.