Personal Taxation and Self Assessment
Self-Assessment Tax Return service for individuals helps to ensure your Tax Return is completed in a timely and efficient way whilst at the same time ensuring the right amount of tax is paid.
Under Self-Assessment legislation the onus is now on individuals to complete their own Tax Returns and to ensure that they pay the right amount of tax.
You are require to prepare annual self-assessment tax returns if you fall into one of these categories:
- Self-employed people including business partners
- Company Directors
- Individuals with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay higher rate tax
- Pensioners with more complex tax affairs
- People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
- Trustees and personal representatives
- Trustees of approved self-administered pension schemes
- Non-resident company landlords
You may choose to complete your own Self-Assessment Tax Return. However, you may find using our services has a number of advantages and these include:
- Ensuring all tax allowances and deductions are claimed
- Easing the burden of additional paperwork
- Specialist tax knowledge which can help you minimise or even mitigate fully any tax liability, now or in the future.
In the event that you face a Tax Enquiry from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), we are on hand to provide advice and support. Contact us today and we’ll more than happy to help you!